You may contact us at the address and phone number listed.
Trustworthy and professional auto repair services at Glenwood.
This is my kind of shop- no glitz or glam, but an outstanding reputation and work.
Confident and secure. Thank you for a job well done, would not go to another anywhere else.
I love doing business with Glenwood Auto! They are honest and do what they say. they do the job for the price they quoted. I trust them!
Larry, Alan, and Steve are the best! Thank you for such great service.
I have been taking my vehicles to Glenwood Automotive for years. Great work, Competitive pricing. They do a lot of business, so plan on making an appointment.
My Dodge Van has been with me for over 13 years and over 225,000 miles. Replacing the carburetor was like having open heart surgery. The success of the surgery can be appreciated in the post performance of the patient. Glenwood Auto gave new life to my van. It now runs great and I highly recommend your professional shop.
I finally found the auto shop I was looking for! they did an amazing job on my Suburban, after thinking it might be time for a new car. Their price was in line with 3 other bids. It was completed within the planned time frame and they kept me informed. I was referred to them and I see why...They are AWESOME!
I was a new customer, based upon the recommendation of two other shops. Glenwood pinpointed the problem, gave me a realistic cost to repair the car and did the work on a timely basis. They made me feel like family and explained everything to me. I was given descriptive literature to take home and loved the Nationwide Warranty. This is my new shop for all my repairs and regular services.
Trust-worthy, polite and cordial. Knows the problem and fixes it with great efficiency. Wouldn't go to anyone else for service on my car. Thank you
Glenwood Auto rocks. These guys are pros and they don't come with an attitude. Each time I have had work done on my car, they have had the work done on time and correctly.
Excellent Service, knowledgeable, and do competence work. I have been bringing my autos to Glenwood for 20 years.
Taking your vehicle to these guys is like taking your car to the doctor. They are honest, straightforward and do impeccable work. Best shop ever!
I REALLY like working with these guys! It's not just the work they perform (which is very good). It is their attitudes about how they approach me and my car. I honestly feel they are committed to make the repairs I need and not build up the bill. Having said that, they have provided input on repairs that are critical and should be done to maintain the safety of the vehicle.
I love Glenwood Auto!They are friendly, personable, professional, efficient, experienced, trustworthy, have a super clean and eco-friendly shop.I can count on them to get my car running again! Thank you, Glenwood Auto.
Excellent! They quickly identified and fixed the problem I requested. They took the initiative to identify and fix another problem- an oil leak from a loose oil filter. Thank you!
- According to recent studies, 5 percent of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect.
- The cooling system should be completely flushed and refilled about every 24 months. The level, condition, and concentration of coolant should be checked. (A 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and water is usually recommended.)
- Never remove the radiator cap until the engine has thoroughly cooled. The tightness and condition of drive belts, clamps and hoses should be checked by a pro.
- Change your oil and oil filter as specified in your manual, or more often (every 3,000 miles) if you make frequent short jaunts, extended trips with lots of luggage or tow a trailer.
- Replace other filters (air, fuel, PCV, etc.) as recommended, or more often in dusty conditions. Get engine drivability problems (hard stops, rough idling, stalling, diminished power, etc.) corrected at a good shop.
- A dirty windshield causes eye fatigue and can pose a safety hazard. Replace worn blades and get plenty of windshield washer solvent.
- Have your tires rotated about every 5,000 miles. Check tire pressures once a month; let the tires cool down first. Don't forget your spare and be sure your jack is in good condition.
- Check your owner's manual to find out what fuel octane rating your car's engine needs then buy it.
- Keep your tires inflated to the proper levels. Under-inflated tires make it harder for your car to move down the road, which means your engine uses more fuel to maintain speed.
- Lighten the load. Heavier vehicles use more fuel, so clean out unnecessary weight in the passenger compartment or trunk before you hit the road.
- Use the A/C sparingly. The air conditioner puts extra load on the engine forcing more fuel to be used.
- Keep your windows closed. Wide-open windows, especially at highway speeds, increase aerodynamic drag and the result is up to a 10% decrease in fuel economy.
- Avoid long idling. If you anticipate being stopped for more than one minute, shut off the car. Contrary to popular belief, restarting the car uses less fuel than letting it idle.
- Stay within posted speed limits. The faster you drive, the more fuel you use. For example, driving at 65 miles per hour (mph) rather than 55 mph, increases fuel consumption by 20 percent.
- Use cruise control. Using cruise control on highway trips can help you maintain a constant speed and, in most cases, reduce your fuel consumption.
- Keep your engine tuned. A fouled spark plug or plugged/restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency as much as 30 percent.
- Inspect the engine's belts regularly. Look for cracks or missing sections or segments. Worn belts will affect the engine performance.
- Have the fuel filter changed every 10,000 miles to prevent rust, dirt and other impurities from entering the fuel system.
- Change the transmission fluid and filter every 15,000 to 18,000 miles. This will protect the precision-crafted components of the transmission/transaxle.
- Inspect the suspension system regularly. This will extend the life of the vehicle's tires.